When my family and I arrived very late in the evening, a cheerful desk clerk had us checked in and on the way to our room in less than five minutes. The room was clean and comfortable. One of my consistent complaints about Hampton is that breakfast is usually pretty chaotic as dozens of people jockey for the few available seats, but there was hardly anyone else at breakfast the next morning. I'm not sure if we just had good timing or if it was because of this Hampton's away-from-the-city location, but it was nice not to race through the food line in hopes of finding a chair. If you need a place to sleep while passing through St. Louis, this Hampton property can't be beat.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy your stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville hotel. Just 15 miles from the center of downtown St. Louis, our Edwardsville-Glen Carbon hotel offers the perfect blend of big-city style and comfortable small-town charm. Explore 85 miles of beautiful biking trails or discover sporting venues such as the Gateway International Raceway. Your stay includes free breakfast and WiFi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville
- Hampton Inn & Suites St. Louis-Edwardsville Hotel Glen Carbon
- Hampton Inn Glen Carbon
- Glen Carbon Hampton Inn