“Inn at Water's Edge”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Glen Ellyn
Inn at Water's Edge
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Glen Ellyn
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Great place to stay. The staff were extremely accommodating and went the extra mile to help us with our needs. My wife slipped into a muddy area while we were watching our grandson at a baseball game, muddying all her clothes. The staff managed to get all of them clean enough to continue our travels without a pile of useless clothes. Thought we were going to have to throw them out.

Room Tip: All rooms equivalent and quiet from any other activities occurring at the Inn
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank bobandjanet44
Jamie F, Manager at Inn at Water's Edge, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay. I'm so glad that Samantha was able to take care of your clothes for you. We hope to see you again next time you are visiting your family in the area!

Reviewed 14 May 2014

wonderful experience. The rooms and service are Ritz Carlton level. I had to leave early and the stafff had breakfast ready for me at 5 am. coffee is excellent. Nice selection of healthy food. Work out facility is the school's PE center next door, which is fabulous.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jamie F, Manager at Inn at Water's Edge, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2014

I'm happy to hear about your recent experience with us! I appreciate your comparison to Ritz Carlton as we strive for excellence. Thank you for taking time to do a reveiw. I truly hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed 9 May 2014

This was an absolute great find! I was here for business but, will absolutely return for pleasure. The staff couldn't have been more accomodating. The room was very spacious and super clean. I loved the french doors that opened onto the beautiful lake view and allowed for fresh air. I had lunch at the restarurant. The food was fabulous and again the service was excellent! I would recommend this hotel & restaurant to everyone!

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jamie F, Manager at Inn at Water's Edge, responded to this reviewResponded 12 May 2014

Thank you very much for taking time to do a review of your recent stay! I'm happy to hear about your experience and appreciate your recommendation to others. We look forward to having you stay again in the future!

Reviewed 1 May 2014

My new wife and I stayed here for our wedding-night after a ceremony and reception at the Morton Arboretum. We arrived late, but the 24-hr desk staff came right outside to greet us, and lead us up to our beautiful and modern room (very recent update to the furnishings it seemed). A quite-good bottle of champagne awaited us (unprompted!) and we settled in for a well-deserved rest.

In the morning, the continental breakfast was quite satisfactory, and while we looked forward to Sunday Brunch at the attached Waterleaf Restaurant, we had early flights. In general, one couldn't tell that this accommodation is staffed with students from the nearby college - it runs like a charm, with a charm, and we were charmed :-) I recommend to anyone looking for a luxury night in the suburbs.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank saturn_vv
Jamie F, Manager at Inn at Water's Edge, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2014

Congratulations to you and your wife! Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your wedding night. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and the extra touches we provided. Hopefully we'll see you again for your first anniversary!

Reviewed 24 April 2014

Beautiful room and great location for my needs. The staff was friendly and accommodating. The gourmet continental breakfast was a nice touch. The beds were a little hard but other than that, my stay was perfect!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jamie F, Manager at Inn at Water's Edge, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2014

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Thank you for taking time to do a review. We look forward to seeing you again soon!

Reviewed 21 April 2014

I wanted a special treat for my birthday. Luckily there was a Beethoven concert at the Mac. It was wonderful. I have enjoyed food at some of Chicago's best restaurants; The Water Leaf Restaurant (adjacent to the hotel) provided a fantastic dinner on par with the best. The Inn at Water's Edge was truly a treasurer. I have never booked a room at a hotel. The Inn at Water's Edge has established the bar quite high for any hotel that I might stay at in the future. The room was warm and inviting. The attention to detail provided everything I needed (forgot q-tips, but there they were in the bathroom--TY). The view took me far away from the city...I welcomed the geese in the morning. Loved breakfast. And the staff everywhere could not have been more welcoming & professional.

Room Tip: I like the seating area that having a Queen size bed allows.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jamie F, Manager at Inn at Water's Edge, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2014

I'm happy to hear about your experience! Thank you for choosing to stay with us in celebration of your birthday. I'm glad you had a chance to experience the re-opening of the MAC as well as the Waterleaf restaurant too. We hope to see you again in the future! Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay.

Reviewed 31 March 2014

Upon arrival we were greeted with a smile and our treatment was very sincere and professional. Every person we ran in to were very hospitable and super friendly! We ate dinner in the restaurant and let me tell you, that my friends, is why you stay here! Perfect in every way! Put the restaurant and the hotel on your list of things to do! You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: March 2014
Jamie F, Manager at Inn at Water's Edge, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2014

I am happy to hear your experience at the hotel was perfect. That is what we strive for! Thank you for sharing your experience with others! I appreciate your feedback and look forward to having you stay again!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Glen Ellyn
Crowne Plaza Lombard Downers Grove
Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago / Downers Grove
Hyatt Place Chicago/Lombard
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago-Naperville
Hilton Lisle / Naperville
Sheraton Lisle Naperville Hotel

Been to Inn at Water's Edge? Share your experiences!