Inn at Water's Edge
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$127
CrownePlaza.com
US$77
US$66
US$80
US$99
US$94
Comfort Suites Lombard(Lombard)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$167
  • Pool
US$72
Hotels.com
All reviewscollege campuswaters edgecontinental breakfasthospitality programbreakfast deliveredyogurtcodroom hotelwalk in showerprivate loungehospitality centerkeurig machineappointed roomsloved our staypeaceful settingsmall hotellovely room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 July 2014

We spent the night after our wedding at Inn at Water's Edge. Great room, excellent facilities and good breakfast. Staff was pleasant at check-out. Good for a getaway or to stay if you are visiting family in the area.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jamie F, Manager at Inn at Water's Edge, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Congratulations on your marriage and thank you for choosing to stay with us on your wedding night! I'm happy to hear you had a pleasant experience. Wishing you and your wife all the best. Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 2 July 2014

This hotel is beautiful and the staff goes above and beyond with every single request! I wish I was closer so I could have "stay cations" every other weekend!!! I would recommend making reservations if you plan to dine at either of the restaurants.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to do a review of your recent stay! I'm glad to hear about your experience and appreciate you sharing it with others. Please keep us in mind next time you're in the Glen Ellyn area!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Here for our first of a 3 night stay and I could not be more impressed! I feel incredibly safe on the campus of DePage (which was a big MUST for me!) Secure parking on a busy college campus was great. The front desk ladies were incredibly sweet and helpful! The hotel only has 6 rooms, and they are on a secured 3rd floor, which I loved. Our room is beautiful and they were so kind to leave us a bottle of champagne for our anniversary. If we ever make a return trip to the Chicago area, we will always be staying here! Make sure you book your next stay here! You won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Jamie F, Aldine, Front Desk intern at Inn at Water's Edge, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

It was our pleasure to have you stay with us. Your feedback is very important so thank you very much for taking the time to share it. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and we could make it a safe and pleasant one for you. Thank you for celebrating your anniversary with us. We are looking forward to seeing you in the future!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

The Inn at Water's Edge is a 5-star experience for a very affordable rate.

The only disappointment in our otherwise idyllic two-night stay was that we missed the homemade yogurt at breakfast on the second morning. Make sure you arrive at breakfast early to snag yours along with the homemade granola and fresh squeezed orange or grapefruit juice!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Jamie F, Front Desk Intern- Aldine at Inn at Water's Edge, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

I am very happy to hear that you had an excellent stay with us and that you liked our homemade yogurt. Thank you for bringing this to our attention so we can ensure we have plenty for the future. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience at Inn at Water's Edge!

Reviewed 21 June 2014 via mobile

Six rooms in the hospitality and cuisine building at the College of DuPage. The room is well appointed and comfortable. The price is extremely reasonable. Best of all is the service!!! Fanny at the desk is a dream! She has been VERY helpful, helpingmy wife and I who are handicapped. I cannot recommend this hotel enough!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Thank you very much for writing a review on Inn at Water's Edge- we appreciate your support! I am glad to hear our staff took very good care of you making your stay as good as it can be. We look forward to seeing you again!