“Great food, great service, everytime!”

Alfie's Inn Incorporated
Ranked #6 of 98 Restaurants in Glen Ellyn
Reviewed 25 August 2013 via mobile

We've been coming here for 20 years and it is still great! Fresh burgers, fried shrimp, and my kids love the grilled cheese! Everything comes in a basket, and it's always hot! They have a full service bar as well where we sometimes sit and have dinner.

Reviewed 20 April 2013

alfies is a beloved local place that we try every 4-5 years just to make sure we aren't missing something. We are not. Fried, tasteless food in dark, old decore. Went last night - fries tasteless - fish and chips looked freezer burned - kids said burger was ok - I saw pink on my son's.
For those who enjoy - go and enjoy. I cannot recommend to anyone else...

1  Thank turquoise11
Reviewed 16 April 2013

This is one of my favorite places to go for a burger. It's kind of a no frills place - the decor is not so new, but it gives it charm. I order the alfie's burger every time but it's because it's one of my favorite burgers. I always get the fried zucchini - it is the best I have ever had at a restaurant. If you go on the weekends, be prepared to wait a little while for your table - it's a popular place to eat dinner. I find it's worth the wait; hopefully you will as well!

Reviewed 31 March 2013

Just comfort food done so right! The burgers are to die for! 1/2 pounders! Shrimp basket is breaded & deep fried awesome!

Reviewed 17 March 2013

It's been the same for as long as I can remember...Even since moving farther away we still like to make the trip to Alfie's. It's a burger and fries type of place, nothing fancy. I highly suggest the cheeseburger with grilled onions but the fish and the Reuben are great as well. For a little more than fast food this place is tops.