“Great pizza and great service”
Review of Giordano's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Giordano's
Ranked #15 of 97 Restaurants in Glen Ellyn
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed 7 May 2014 via mobile

"I enjoyed my visit to this pizza place. The food was excellent and the service was great. I will definitely eat there again if I'm back in the area!"

Reviewed 3 January 2014

I have been to the giordano's downtown and the pizza at this particular spot is pretty average. I don't know why it is so different but the flavor is night and day. I always get the stuffed and here it is pretty bland in my opinion. Giordano's is one of my favorites when it comes to Chicago pizza but I rarely ever eat at this particular one. If you are just trying Chicago pizza go downtown.

1  Thank nikki s
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We have dined at many Giordano's restaurants over the years. This one was bar far the best! Our family of 5 dined in the Glen Ellyn restaurant last Saturday night. The service was outstanding!!
The food was excellent.
We have another Giordano's 3 minutes from our house. We will drive the 20 minutes to this one instead. We were very pleased.

2  Thank nabsnjan
Reviewed 11 July 2013

We've been going to this Giordano's for over 20 years. It is quite simply the best Chicago style pizza we've ever had. We love ours with pepperoni, sausage, onions, and green peppers. If you don't live in the area (which we don't anymore), you can order partially baked pizzas to be shipped to you. You can keep them in your freezer and bake them whenever you need your Giordano's fix. That's our standard birthday gift to our son-in-law. What more can I say? It's the best!

2  Thank empressoftheuniverse
Reviewed 1 June 2013 via mobile

Great deep dish pizza. Lots of cheese and a really great flaky crust. Pretty expensive for pizza $18 for a 10 in with 2 toppings. Got the spicy pepper stuff and sausage. Very good. I would recommend this place for sure.

1  Thank Gina E