“BEST DEAL IN AREA Chinese, Fish and American,Sushi”

Hibachi Grill Supreme Buffet
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 17 February 2013

Always clean, hot, big Sushi selection, usually 3 shrimps dishes at least, will cook to order on Mongolian grill section nice salads and fresh fruit selection. Coupons at Jewel for grocery rcpt or local coupon papers. Hot soup 3-4 choices , lots of meat dishes and fish. Better deal then happy meal.

Reviewed 17 October 2012

They have so many different foods to try at this buffet. From normal things you find at every other buffet like chicken wings and rice, to more exotic things like mini squid/octopus (sorry don't know the difference) and frog legs(They really do taste like chicken). My husband says there sushi is good (I can't stand the stuff :) )
There crown jewel though is a Hibachi chef who cooks things up for you nice and fresh. Though the line for it can get long. When I go to a buffet I personally don't like waiting for my food.
I've never been disappointed.
Drinks are sold separately and they have a waiter bring it to you and give refills.
The atmosphere is beautiful. You enter to see a very pretty koi pond with mini waterfall. Fish tanks and etched glass everywhere, the place feels so elegant for a buffet place.
It is pretty enough to be a date location.
I have no complaints except there desserts all seem to kind of suck. Dry and flavorless as a whole, but that isn't a huge deal since I don't tend to eat desserts anyway.

3  Thank Jafitzen