“Great food, bad service”
Review of Pho Ha

Pho Ha
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 12 May 2009

I have been going to Pho Ha for the past 4 months, there food is wonderful, but the two guys that are always in there serving the customers are somtimes very Rude, especially if you are not one of them? Everytime I have eaten there which has been a lot, they always seem to ignore me once I get my food, I always have to get up and ask for a refill of my drink. Try to call in a order, sometime the guy will frusterated and hang up on you. They have great food, but very poor service and seem to forget who they are getting there money from!!! I still would recommend eating there, there food is great but bad service

2  Thank Soggyfuss68

Reviewed 19 August 2008

I've only eaten here once, but it left much to be desired. I think I'll have to try it again and give it another critique.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 25 February 2008

Pros: One of the only place in Chicagoland that you can get good "Bu'n mam". Their Pho is okay, and there's a couple of good rice dishes. Another cheap eats restaurant with great food.
Cons: The dinning area is really small and often crowded. It's uncomfortable to navigate in close quarters. Hospitality and customer service has tremendous room for improvement (constructively).

Reviewed 11 January 2008

They have a really good fried baby hen.

Reviewed 17 December 2007

The closest, and best Pho around