“One of my faviorate places while in Glendale”
Review of Italian Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Italian Express
Cuisines: American, Italian, Pakistani
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Takeout
“One of my faviorate places while in Glendale”
Reviewed 9 April 2013 via mobile

This is honestly one of my faviorate spots to eat in Glendale heights. Though I only order the gyro pizza I know they have other good food but I stick to what makes me coming back. Customer service is ok needs work but they ate good people

• Visited April 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Gyros pizza!”
Reviewed 24 January 2013 via mobile

Honestly I went into this place having doubts about pizza but there gyros pizza is amazing, sauce was good dough cn use some help but combination of gyros and pizaa was unbelievable. I am definitely taking some back to Madison for my kids. They are going to love this.

Chicago
“My Favorite Italian - Indian Restaraunt”
Reviewed 31 March 2008

Italian Express

Italian Express is a small restaurant that serves salads, pizzas, pastas, and sandwiches. This little place comes with reasonably priced food, and the food is amazing. They have many original ideas for food, and my favorite is their XL-Gyro Pizza. This pizza is amazing, and I give the food 5 stars. The food can be takeout or sit-in. The value of the food is worth is, and the service is great too. I would rate the service with 4 stars only because the food wasn’t served properly. This restaurant isn’t a true classy dress up place, but a normal restaurant where you can enjoy a good time with your friends. This is a nice restaurant to have good food and great times, and you can bring your family to have a nice enjoyable lunch or dinner. There are no waiters or fancy cooks at this restaurant, but you will always remember the food at this place and you will be recommending it to people for years to come. If you love new, creative, and original ideas for food then Italian Express is your place to dine.