“Upscale family restaurant”

Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Lombard
“Upscale family restaurant”
Reviewed 17 August 2013 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised this was not that pricey for sandwiches for lunch. We had turkey and a chicken salad sandwich for lunch which came with fries or cole slaw or pasta salad or soup for 7 or 8 dollars depending on what you have but dinner would be about twice that I would think. I would give it a try if you are looking for a nice slow paced lunch or dinner.

• Visited August 2013

Carrara
“Excellent”
Reviewed 26 June 2013

Nice restaurant, good service, decent wine cellar. The owner is a nice guy, greek origin, which made us spend a nice evening.

• Visited June 2013
“The best you can have in Glendale...guaranteed!!”
Reviewed 22 June 2013 via mobile

Our flight to Rome had been cancelled in O'Hare ......Alitalia provided us with rooms at the Ramada hotel in Glendale and from there we found this place......in all honesty after a terrible afternoon at the airport......this place made our day......we all had the filet and it was very good.....but the most enjoyable moment was when Terry the owner of the place came to our table with a bottle of Ouzo from greece.....he is such a funny and pleasant person.....we had fun and food wad good, thanks Terry!

• Visited June 2013
Marion, Illinois, United States
“So awesome & yummy”
Reviewed 18 June 2013

This is one of my favorite restaurants to visit when I'm in the area. The chicken livers (which happen to be one of my favorites) are excellent!! The staff are very attentive and create a dining experience - not just a night out! Sitting by the back window lends to the peaceful experience.

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Joyce S
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awsome food”
Reviewed 24 January 2013 via mobile

Great food for good price, I was referred by the front desk at Ramada, the guy told me anyone he sends over never comes back disappointed. I have to say that is true, I had the salmon which melts in your mouth. Thank you Ki's and thank you Ramada for referring me

1 Thank alextreak