We have stayed here 4 or 5 times over the past few years. We will not stay here again. Here are some of my issues:
- The rooms are not cleaned well and not maintained. It seems everywhere you look in the room, something is broken, ripped or stained, etc. Hair in the bathroom when first entering the room after checking is disgusting and sets the tone of the stay. We had a lot of hair this stay...on the bathroom floor, in the tub, on the towels....yuk!
- The common areas are dirty...the floors are not vaccumed (as evidenced by the same crumbs on the floor every time I walked by for 4 days).
- The breakfasts are just ok (I'm being a bit generous here). Most other hotels we stay at, which offer complimentary breakfasts, are much better and have a better variety.
- The housekeeping service has gone down hill...little things like replenishing the soap, shampoo and tissues are not done. I had to go to the front desk and ask for these items after housekeeping did not replenish 2 days in a row. I felt like I was staying at a $29 motel...I've already commented on the cleanliness.
- The walls are paper thin. You can hear quite a bit....
Do your self a favor, find another hotel, even if it means driving a little more.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking