We attended a conference in Evanston, Illinois on November 7-10, 2012. Decided to stay in Glenview at the Staybridge Suites.
LOCATION--Good location with plenty of restaurants, shops, and other establishments such as Costco in the area. Only one block off of Willow Road; which has anything you want on it.
ROOMS--Suites and studio rooms have plenty of room and a good kitchen area with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, stovetop, etc. Beds in the bedroom were good, but the couch could use a newer mattress.
BREAKFAST--Very good variety of food. It was always clean; no food on the floor; no sticky tables; well stocked and maintained. Extended breakfast hours on the weekend 10:30 a.m. and during the week 9;30 a.m. Food included waffles, eggs, cereal, bread and danish products, biscuits and gravy, ham, bacon, sausage, fruit, yogurt, juices, Wolfgang Puck coffee, tea, etc. The breakfast staff was always working to keep the area clean.
NIGHTLY DINNERS--On Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, the hotel provides a light dinner for all guests, such as meatball sandwiches, hot dogs, nachos, salad, bread, chips, beer, soda. The time was 5:30-7:30 p.m.
STAFF--Friendly, cooperative, always willing to help. Breakfast staff was outstanding. Maid service caused no problem and were very good. Front desk efficient and ready to assist.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Staybridge Suites Hotel, Glenview/Chicago, IL, located in the Business and Shopping district of the Glen Town Center. Conveniently located just seconds from the North Glen Train Station and only 8 miles from O'Hare International Airport (ORD). Our hotel is just blocks away from Shopping, Dining and Recreational destinations and is also close to corporate neighbors such as Kraft, Allstate, Anixter, CVS, Altria, Grainger, Accenture, Pearson, GN Resound, Beltone, Caremark, Underwriters Laboratories (UL), ITW, Crate & Barrel, AON, Avon, Goss, AC Nielsen, College of American Pathology, Mead Johnson and North American Corporation. We are also located close to the Chicago Botanical Gardens, Ravinia Music Festival, Pinstripes Bocci & Bowling, Northwestern University, Kohl Children's Museum, Illinois Holocaust Museum and Education Center, and downtown Chicago (18 miles) via Metra regional train system. At the Staybridge Suites Glenview all suites include a desk with ergonomic chair, 2 line telephone, direct in room phone number, 40+ cable channels including HBO, DVD/CD players, fully equipped kitchens, microwaves, and full size refrigerators. Staybridge Suites Glenview offers valuable amenities such as free high-speed Internet access, a complimentary breakfast buffet every morning, 24-hour guest laundry, fitness center, indoor swimming pool, business center and Sundowner Manager's Reception. We are pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, IHG, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Glenview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Hotel Glenview
- Glenview Staybridge Suites