We met friends here for a long weekend stay. This hotel was fabulous - I have nothing but good things to say about it.
First, it was only a short drive into Chicago, without the high city prices. Since we drove from Cincinnati to meet friends from Iowa here (as a mid-way point), we had vehicles readily available. There are also some nice shopping centers nearby. The people at the front desk can recommend dining options too.
Our suite had a full kitchen, which was really nice to have for our leftover pizza, drinks, etc. The morning breakfast was awesome - Starbucks coffee, all kinds of bagels, bread, cereal, fruit, eggs, sausage patties, biscuits, waffles. Self-serve, which was nice because the men in the group can put away a pretty good amount of food in one sitting...
The bathroom was clean and they had nice smelling toiletries. The room had a bed, tv armoire, plus a desk w/ chair and a couch, which was nice because the other couple came over one of the nights to play board games and there was plenty of room for everyone to sit.
The housekeeping was good, and the pool looked ok (we didn't swim.) It was a great stay, and I will definitely look for more Staybridge Suites whenever I travel in the US for business or short trips.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Staybridge Suites Hotel, Glenview/Chicago, IL, located in the Business and Shopping district of the Glen Town Center. Conveniently located just seconds from the North Glen Train Station and only 8 miles from O'Hare International Airport (ORD). Our hotel is just blocks away from Shopping, Dining and Recreational destinations and is also close to corporate neighbors such as Kraft, Allstate, Anixter, CVS, Altria, Grainger, Accenture, Pearson, GN Resound, Beltone, Caremark, Underwriters Laboratories (UL), ITW, Crate & Barrel, AON, Avon, Goss, AC Nielsen, College of American Pathology, Mead Johnson and North American Corporation. We are also located close to the Chicago Botanical Gardens, Ravinia Music Festival, Pinstripes Bocci & Bowling, Northwestern University, Kohl Children's Museum, Illinois Holocaust Museum and Education Center, and downtown Chicago (18 miles) via Metra regional train system. At the Staybridge Suites Glenview all suites include a desk with ergonomic chair, 2 line telephone, direct in room phone number, 40+ cable channels including HBO, DVD/CD players, fully equipped kitchens, microwaves, and full size refrigerators. Staybridge Suites Glenview offers valuable amenities such as free high-speed Internet access, a complimentary breakfast buffet every morning, 24-hour guest laundry, fitness center, indoor swimming pool, business center and Sundowner Manager's Reception. We are pet friendly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Staybridge Suites Glenview reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Hotel Glenview
- Glenview Staybridge Suites