“Good Burgers”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was intereseted to see their new Burger Menu. It turns ou that the have added some good ones! But I still cant resist the simple cheese burger with the Jack BBQ sauce!

Reviewed 26 April 2014

Mediocre food cooked with a modicum of care and hustled out to the table. Not bad. Just forgettable.

Reviewed 30 December 2013

I have been coming to this location since I was a young girl. This restaurant changes servers, bar tenders, and even managers constantly. I have to say I am very pleased with Karen and Jack as my 2 favorite bartenders at this location currently. I used to love Mike, Jason, and Tony as well but they left. If you find the right people at this location your experience can be amazing. Food is better then most Fridays I have been too. The special are great as well. $3.00 appetizer and $3.00 drinks on Sundays how can you go wrong. I definitely love this place because I have gotten to know some of the staff that is great. Remember when going to a restaurant your servers are dealing with a lot from people and therefore you expect to much when their is a big turnover for a reason. Enjoy, eat, and listen to those serving they can turn out to be amazing!

Reviewed 23 October 2013

Very rude. Went for Veterans day special and was told at the door and by waiter that they honor it. When the bill arrived they had charged for everything and said they would NOT make good on the advertised deal. I will NEVER go back there again, the HATE vets.

Reviewed 15 October 2013

The service in the restaurant was not good. We have only eaten there one time because of that. We had no complaints about the quality of food.