“HORRIBLE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!”
Review of TGI Friday's - CLOSED

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Burlington, Wisconsin, United States
“HORRIBLE DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

I have been to TGIF before (not this location) and have been satisfied. The food here SUCKED! After waiting almost an HOUR for our food it came out lukewarm and tasteless! Oh, and If you go in hungry you will leave hungry! I have never seen such small portion sizes from a chain restaurant in a LONG time! We left and ALL were still hungry! The kids menu "chicken skewers" were literally 4-1 inch chicken chunks on a stick! It was pathetic! Not to mention our waiter was slow and didn't pay attention to our drinks or even coming to see if we needed anything at all. This place left a bad taste in my mouth for all TGIF around!

• Visited June 2014

Glenview, Illinois
“Good Burgers”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I was intereseted to see their new Burger Menu. It turns ou that the have added some good ones! But I still cant resist the simple cheese burger with the Jack BBQ sauce!

Visited January 2014
Jesup, Georgia
“It's a typical TGIF”
Reviewed 26 April 2014

Mediocre food cooked with a modicum of care and hustled out to the table. Not bad. Just forgettable.

Visited March 2014
Glenview, Illinois
“You have to find the Right people whom work here for amazing service”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I have been coming to this location since I was a young girl. This restaurant changes servers, bar tenders, and even managers constantly. I have to say I am very pleased with Karen and Jack as my 2 favorite bartenders at this location currently. I used to love Mike, Jason, and Tony as well but they left. If you find the right people at this location your experience can be amazing. Food is better then most Fridays I have been too. The special are great as well. $3.00 appetizer and $3.00 drinks on Sundays how can you go wrong. I definitely love this place because I have gotten to know some of the staff that is great. Remember when going to a restaurant your servers are dealing with a lot from people and therefore you expect to much when their is a big turnover for a reason. Enjoy, eat, and listen to those serving they can turn out to be amazing!

• Visited December 2013
Chicago
“Friday's Hates Vets”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

Very rude. Went for Veterans day special and was told at the door and by waiter that they honor it. When the bill arrived they had charged for everything and said they would NOT make good on the advertised deal. I will NEVER go back there again, the HATE vets.

• Visited November 2012