“Best apple fritters ever”
Review of Mister Donut

Mister Donut
Ranked #11 of 33 Restaurants in Godfrey
Godfrey, Illinois
“Best apple fritters ever”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

I don't sample any of the products here on a regular basis, but they all have been good when I did. However, the apple fritters are huge and by far the best I have ever had (and I have sampled quite a few of them!) I even take one to Florida when I go for my son and granddaughter so they don't miss out. A must stop when I am in the area.

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank damcfa

kansas city
“The last remaining Mister Donut.”
Reviewed 15 October 2012

Wife and I stumbled upon this place at 4am while driving around Alton before taking the 5:20 to Chicago. Used to have one of these in KC back in the day and I remember it was my fave then. Talking to the girl at the counter learned this was the last Mr Donut ANYWHERE.

The donut we got was a sugar raised and it couldn't have been more than 30-60 minutes old and wished I could have hung around for the chocolate iced raised.

• Visited October 2012
9 Thank cakehead
Godfrey, Illinois, United States
“My grandsons favorite breakfast place.”
Reviewed 6 October 2012

Love the feel of a neighhood meeting place for there is many patrons that I assume are there daily. The breakfast croissant is very good and of course my grandson says the donuts are the best.

Visited September 2012
1 Thank Geoff Z
Godfrey, Illinois
“Love the Donuts!”
Reviewed 4 June 2012

Caesar makes the best donuts around. I stop by just for a donut and coffee every so often. Many times I will pick up a large order for work, and my co-workers LOVE this treat. Caesar takes special orders on donuts - type, icing, sprinkles, anything for special occasions. It seems that his glazed, apple fritters, and blueberry donuts are a hit every time!

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank kebodec
Alton, Illinois
“Donut Shop”
Reviewed 6 March 2012

Goods always fresh, good coffee. Service good.A typical donut shop.

1 Thank Vlad97