“Rowdy Bachelorette Party”

Grafton Zipline Adventures
Ranked #2 of 16 things to do in Grafton
Reviewed 17 August 2014

My family and I was in a group with a loud and rowdy bachelorette group. The ladies were looking for a great time and the found it at Grafton Zipline. The Zipline guides let everyone have a great time while ensuring everyone was safe. My family and I had a great time.

2  Thank Darrell A

Reviewed 7 August 2014 via mobile

This is hiking and climbing meets flying. We had 4 in the party with two guides. The helmets and the gear was in great condition. The only thing I worried about was my gloved hand getting into the pulley. Nothing like that happened. Safe fun experience.

5  Thank Andrew R
Reviewed 22 July 2014

This was the first time I went on a zip line tour. I had won tickets for 2 zip line tours & thought I might enjoy it. I didn't break right the first time & came in hard but the staff stopped me. I tried again & did ok. I also started swaying sideways on the 3rd run & caught my glove on cable & cut & burned my arm. I didn't realize I had to control the swaying with the brake. You definitely want to keep straight. After that I had one of the guides go with me on the rest of the runs. I enjoyed it much more then because I didn't have to worry about braking or moving around. My boyfriend enjoyed it & he did great. I am glad that I didn't have to pay $79 (weekend) for the zip line tour because it was harder than I realized it would be. It just didn't work for me but it has for others.

5  Thank Suzann47
Reviewed 19 July 2014 via mobile

We had zipped before and this tour was as expected. The lines are a lot of fun. The longest one has a great view. Our guides were George and Kelly. They were safe and fun. There was no hiking between lines. We had a really great time.

7  Thank Cheri R
Reviewed 11 July 2014 via mobile

Guides were very entertaining. Would recommend to anyone looking for a fun getaway with friends. Already planning a return trip this fall.

3  Thank Kristopher B