“Only 20 minutes”

Vin Hoa
Ranked #20 of 70 Restaurants in Granite City
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

Always enjoyable experience. They have the best crab rangoo and red sauce. My husband always orders the combination B platter with extra vegetables. We have been eating here for over 30 years. Doesn't change much. Good food for the price.

1  Thank jlpicardsttng

Reviewed 14 October 2013

I have to laugh at some of these reviews.. which obviously were done by the businesses themselves or by friends of the owners. I have lived in Granite City my whole life and have been comming here for many many years, The food is good, but the qulaity has been degrading for sometime, and the prices continue to increase.

I am not sure what restaurant is in that picture but I can assure you it is not Vin Hoa in Granite City. Vin Hoa is located in a run down min mall next door to a hosier laundrymat and a cricket mobile phone store that caters to drug dealers... the restaurant itself is very run down, but decent never the less. The staff are fairly friendly. People who say the price hasnt changed in 15 years are telling a lie. Overall its still probably the best chinese place Granite City has to offer. We once had a really nice place called the Peeking, reall nice place, but sadly it closed many years ago.

Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

Everything is good! Cash only establishment. Best value is the dinner plate which comes with egg roll fried rice and entree. Fried Rice...just chose your meat.

Best Chinese in the area!

Reviewed 26 July 2012

I grew up in Granite City, and although I'm not a fan of chinese or oriental food in general, I always liked the shrimp fried rice that my parents would buy and bring home. While visiting in Granite this past April, friends and I were driving through town, and even though it was pretty late, I noticed the sign was on and I decided I "needed" some shrimp fried rice. It had been many, many years, since I'd had any....and it was just plain wonderful. I gave a bite to my nearly grown kids and they all said, "Yummm!" I really wish I had the recipe to try it at home, because I've been craving it since then and four hours is too far to drive from my house to Granite and get some. I love it!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 15 December 2008

Diamond in the rough. Menu hasn't changed for 15 years. Good service.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook