“Delivered to the KOA”

Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Seating, Takeout
“Delivered to the KOA”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

We got in to our campsite and decided to go for something different. We ordered from Imo Pizza. They delivered quickly and the pizza and toasted ravioli arrived hot and ready to eat. Is their pizza different? Yes, but very good. We had a cheese pizza and an all meat pizza. The toasted ravioli was very good as well. We would order from Imo's again.

“Unlike any other”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 July 2014 via mobile

For a change I like to go here. I've always liked the pepperoni and bacon pizza. They also have a good salad bar. The atmosphere is always nice. And the place has a feel about it as old school. I've been coming here for years.

“Good food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

I love their food, but hate dining in. I almost always get carryout. Interior has been the same forever, needs update bad. Doesn't seem to be very clean.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank LisaCionko
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
“It's not pizza!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 March 2013

St. Louis style Provel is not cheese - yuck! Its like snot on cardboard! STAY AWAY! If you want St. Louis style food - try Gooey Butter Cake - also gross - its like lemon bars without the lemon - but much better than Imo's poisonous pizza.

1 Thank Eleanor S
“Disappointed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2013

I have family from out of town and they love going to Imo's for the pizza when they're in town, but I've never been a fan of provel cheese, so I don't care for it much, so I tried the salad bar for $7, and found it wanting, didn't even have romaine lettuce, but at least the limited items were fresh and the dressing was good.

Visited February 2013