“Great Chicago Style Dogs”
Review of Dog N Suds

Dog N Suds
Ranked #9 of 65 Restaurants in Grayslake
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Round Lake Park, IL
“Great Chicago Style Dogs”
Reviewed 5 August 2009

I had never tasted a Chicago Style Dog until I tried one here. If I do not go there at least once a week for one I go into withdrawals. I have gotten my boyfriend to go there at least once a week for his fix. He will order the Chicago style but gives me the peppers. It seems like I can not get enough of them.

They also know us by now as we take my dog and get her a dog plain. She knows when we are going there and just loves it.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Let it not be said that...”
Reviewed 8 January 2009

Let it not be said that I hate all fast food! Behold! Dog n'Suds! Terrible, artery-clogging fried fast food. But god help me, do I love me a coney dog. And the rootbeer? Nothing like it on earth. Weird and smooth, the way I like it. This is one of the very few remaining Dog n'Suds, a drive-in throwback complete with bored high school girls that shuffle our to your car for your order.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Grayslake, Illinois
“Gotta love this place”
Reviewed 31 March 2008

This place is great. It has car hops and oldies music. The menu is quite extensive - it includes burgers, fries, hot dogs, etc., but also a great grilled chicken sandwich, wraps, and a veggie burger. The root beer is wonderful, of course and can be served in a frosted mug if requested. The service is effecient and very friendly. You can eat in your car or on the picnic tables outside. Would highly recommend this place. They are open from about March thru October.