“In A Pinch”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Greenville
Warren
“In A Pinch”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

This hotel, in a pinch, was right on time. The price was comparable w the accommodations, and service was great. I wish it had, at the least, a blow dryer in the room. But it lacked that and an iron, luckily for me I was okay not having either. It was however very quiet, within walking distance to McDonald's. I used to washer and dryer and it was a good deal on price for the two. I liked that the sink was in the bathroom, not all of the hotels have this feature any longer. Although the website when I booked the hotel said fridge available upon request, it was already readily available when I arrived which was a nice surprise. Room was clean and in the morning they came knocking to ask if I wanted maid service. The other hotels I have stayed at always waited until I had left and then came in, honestly I like the idea of them coming when I am there I feel my possessions are a little safer this way. Again good accommodations for your money. If you want the Ritz move on, but if you want value for your buck it's definitely here!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
St. Thomas
Reviewed 9 September 2013

The customer service was excellent! Very friendly people. They even helped me find the best transportation in the county! I checked in very late with absolute ease after arriving from St. Louis. I was greeted with kindness. My room was comfortable and very conveniently located. It was pretty clean and the amenities that were promised were delivered! In fact, I feel this hotel provided a little more than I had expected for its very inexpensive rate. The care the management has put into this hotel is very evident. This is a good property, especially for short stays. I fully recommend this as a great buy!

Room Tip: I stayed in the newer side of the hotel. My non-smoking room was just fine and comfortable!
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Gloria G
Alpine, Texas
Reviewed 29 July 2013

Hey, this was OK for the price. It had a decent non-smoking room. Fridge included. What do you expect for $45. The kind of place where things get fixed if broken, but no real "make overs" will happen to the rooms.

Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank AbueloLoco

Travellers are raving about these Greenville hotels

Salisbury, Maryland
Reviewed 11 July 2013 via mobile

Seriously, there was nothing wrong with this place. I am not a picky person, but if you ever read any of my other reviews you would see that I tell it like it is. This place doesn't not deserve a 1 rating. It was relatively clean, right off the main highway and in a safe location. Mind you this is not the Four Seasons, but you obviously know this from the get go when it only cost $50 a night. We had 5 people in our party so we got 2 rooms and both rooms I saw were perfectly exceptable. It's a simple place to lay your head. There was no mold that I could see and I didn't smell any smoke or other questionable odors. Go here for a cheap and simple place to stay.

• Stayed July 2013
Florida
Reviewed 15 January 2013 via mobile

Stopped in and asked to see a room as we were needing a place for approx. 2 weeks due to work in the area. Was shown two non smoking rooms that reeked of cigarette smoke as well as some underlying malodor that brought pet urine to mind.. Beds looked worn out and sunk in the middle. Carpet was very dirty with stains. Looks as though it has been many a year since any updates were done to this place. Not even close to a diamond in the ruff! Obviously we chose a different hotel.

• Stayed January 2013
Overland Park
Reviewed 23 August 2011

Terrible place to stay. I went in my room for 20 minutes and coughed for 2 1/2 hours. We had to get a refund and they were awful in that whole process!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenville
Econo Lodge & Suites Greenville
Ramada Vandalia
Ramada Vandalia
#3 of 5 in Vandalia
Americas Best Value Inn - Vandalia

Been to Red Carpet Inn? Share your experiences!