“Great memory”

Ranked #2 of 14 things to do in Gurnee
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This amusement park, located halfway between Chicago and Milwaukee, has over 100 rides and attractions.
Ripon, Wisconsin, Usa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great memory”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 November 2013

I went here with some of my family and friends for freight fest and it was so much fun. If your worried about being extremely scared don't be because I was at first but I really enjoyed myself!((:

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Maya V

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Fort Wayne, Indiana
26 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Best Roller Coasters...in the region.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 November 2013

We live in Northern Indiana and make a trip once or twice a summer to Cedar Point in Sandusky. We LOVE Cedar Point because we're coaster junkies and it fixes the addiction. Great America IS closer to us, but just doesn't give us the fix that CP does. That said, we don't care much for waiting in lines and found the platinum flash pass quite effective: we waited in line for virtually only a few minutes on a relatively busy Saturday in the late summer. The new coaster, X Flight is amazing!! Other coasters are great, but it's tough to let Great America add up to Cedar Point. Sorry if this is too biased :)

Visited September 2013
2 Thank RRSHOW
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Haunted Houses a rip off”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

The only thing scary about them was the extra price I paid to see them and the horrible long lines.

Skip paying for this and just do the normal rides and attractions, save this money for the Zion haunted house or Feargrounds in Waukesha, WI

Visited November 2013
2 Thank KG2121
Round Lake Beach, Illinois, Usa
“Six Flags Great America”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

Six Flags Great America is such a great amusement park. The rides, food, and entertainment make Six Flags a great park for the entire family to have a great time in. I love this park! I always buy my season pass to ride my favorite rides like the Raging Bull

Visited October 2013
Hainesville, Illinois
69 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Freight Fest”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

Great America is always fun to visit. Make sure to visit during Freight Fest. They have a section specifically for people dressed up in creepy clown costumes. The night when I visited, I ended up walking thru this section, and I saw small children crying. Even for adults it can be a little freightening, but fun. The food can be expensive in the park so make sure to pack food and drink in a cooler and leave it in your vehicle.

Visited November 2013