“Great steak”
Review of Stevens'

Stevens'
Reserve with OpenTable
Stevens' is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 145 Restaurants in Gurnee
Price range: US$10 - US$38
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A family owned and operated steakhouse with a warm, comfortable setting close to home, Stevens aims to please. From our wide selection of finely aged steaks and chops to the freshest seafood, extensive wine and martini lists and a staff ready to serve you, Stevens is the perfect place for you to relax and enjoy. Whether you seek a quiet evening for two or a night on the town with your friends and family we will be honored and ready to accommodate your every need. We are very proud of the food and drinks we serve at Stevens but it is our staff and the amazing service they provide that sets us apart from the competition. Each and every time you walk through our doors you will be greeted and treated with the utmost respect and attention. Our regular guests can attest to the fact that we go out of our way not only to know your name but a little something about you as well. The service staff at Stevens has over 100 years of experience in the business and their knowledge and expertise shines through daily and nightly. Whenever you have the chance, come on out to Stevens and experience first hand what has been deemed the " finest restaurant in Gurnee."
Reviewed 22 March 2014

I had the sirloin and it was really good and the for dessert the apple crisp was amazing. The service was solid.

Reviewed 13 February 2014

Worst meal and service I ever received at this establishment. I ordered the patty melt well and it came out raw so I sent it back. It came back from the microwave so dry on the same blood soaked bread so I sent it back again. It came back inedible I could only chock down half before my stomach was ready to give this meal back. The bar maid did not even ask if there was something wrong when she picked up my plate only half eaten. She only waited on the customers she knew and trust me my wife and I are in there often enough that she did recognize us and to have to beg for service was a surprise and a huge disappointment. It will be a long time before I go back.

2  Thank Mark H
Reviewed 30 January 2014

We visit this restaurant once a year. The service was professional and the food delicious. As an appetizer, we had the Avocado Tower, and seafood as main dish. We will come again...

Reviewed 5 January 2014 via mobile

I get to Stevens a couple times a month. Was surprised by the new menu when their for dinner a couple days ago. There are still many of the same items from the previous menu but my old standby the NY Strip with brandy cream sauce was removed from the menu. I went with the standard NY Strip with smashed potatoes. Definitely pleased with the meal. The bar tenders are always attentive even on a busy Friday night. Next visit I'll definitely take a closer look at the menu to see if anything else has been removed. Overall, still a very good restaurant for the gurnee area. If you are into wine take advantage of the $15 corkage fee to save a few bucks.

1  Thank gondekp
Reviewed 15 December 2013

The service was delightful and the food was perfect. Our hotel recommended Stevens' as a classic steak house for a new Navy graduate.