“Great Lunch Meeting Location”
Review of Stevens'

Stevens'
Reserve with OpenTable
Stevens' is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 143 Restaurants in Gurnee
Price range: US$10 - US$38
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: A family owned and operated steakhouse with a warm, comfortable setting close to home, Stevens aims to please. From our wide selection of finely aged steaks and chops to the freshest seafood, extensive wine and martini lists and a staff ready to serve you, Stevens is the perfect place for you to relax and enjoy. Whether you seek a quiet evening for two or a night on the town with your friends and family we will be honored and ready to accommodate your every need. We are very proud of the food and drinks we serve at Stevens but it is our staff and the amazing service they provide that sets us apart from the competition. Each and every time you walk through our doors you will be greeted and treated with the utmost respect and attention. Our regular guests can attest to the fact that we go out of our way not only to know your name but a little something about you as well. The service staff at Stevens has over 100 years of experience in the business and their knowledge and expertise shines through daily and nightly. Whenever you have the chance, come on out to Stevens and experience first hand what has been deemed the " finest restaurant in Gurnee."
Antioch, Illinois
“Great Lunch Meeting Location”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

There aren't many quiet places in Gurnee where you can enjoy excellent food and get some business done. Steven's does a great job on both counts, they are our go to place for lunch meetings. The salad selection is very good, the steaks are always top notch!

• Visited July 2014

Waukegan
“Absolutely top-notch survice”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

The service is excellent, the perfect balance between attentiveness and discretion. Everyone from the top down cares, and appears genuinely happy. I'm a cynic, and not easy to impress in this regard. The food is very good to excellent, the soups fantastic. The only reason I didn't give it a 5 rating was that I thought the ambiance was a little noisy, though the restaurant was crowded, which may have contributed to my impression. I strongly recommend reservations on Friday and Saturday nights, even for a party of two.

The menu selection is a bit limited, but there is enough variety to please anyone and everyone. We will definitely be back to try the rest of their selections. The wine list is very good, and I was surprised to see such an excellent selection of beer. These people know what's good. They know what they do excellently, and they don't bother with anything else.

They are definitely on our "list," and are likely to be on our "short list."

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Ross M
Illinois
“Oh, the bread!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014

We enjoyed a return trip to Stevens to celebrate our 30th anniversary recently. I knew what I was going to have before we arrived.....the same thing I'd had on our earlier visit....steak medallions with grilled veggies. It was excellent even though I'd already filled up on the wonderful warm bread and butter served before hand. I can usually resist most breads, but not this....fresh warm loaves straight from the oven. We finished our meal sharing a Tiramisu. It was very good, not I'd probably try something else next time if I decide on a dessert. I'm sure we will be going back to Stevens in the future.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank jjlafink
Grayslake, Illinois
“Yummy”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

This place is great! We went on a Saturday evening and the main dining area was pretty full. We wanted a booth so we sat in the bar area. I wouldn't do that again as the TV's were annoying. I had the skirt steak for $24. It came with a scoop of Spanish rice and guacamole. It tasted delicious, but for the price there should have been a salad or soup. My guest had the seafood pasta which he said was delicious. The waiter was good and very attentive. I would definitely go back.

• Visited June 2014
Chicago, Illinois, United States
“First Date”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

I had never been to Stevens and my now boyfriend had picked it to go there. The food was good, and the atmosphere was very nice. We ended up staying for several hours, and was not rushed. We have been back since, and the food and service is very good.

• Visited November 2013