“Good pizza, nice people”

Mama K's Pizza and Grille
Ranked #10 of 146 Restaurants in Gurnee
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 26 May 2013

We went here to get a quick lunch and were pleasantly surprised. The people were really nice and the food was good. The place is small, so I would recommend take out.

2  Thank EmilyT508

Reviewed 20 May 2013

My husband and I stopped here for pizza after a day at Six Flags. They were getting ready to close, but they still accommodated us and were very friendly! It was a very clean place. The menu had almost anything you could think of, from burgers to quesadillas to pizza. We were really wanting pizza, so we went with pepperoni and feta. It was amazing! It tasted homemade and the crust was perfect. Too bad we're from out of town, otherwise I'm sure this place would become one of our regular places to dine. Give it a try!

1  Thank carly0287
Reviewed 12 February 2013

I finally tried the pizza here and with all the choices of pizza joints around Gurnee, THIS IS THE BEST PIZZA I have eaten in many many years! Perfectly cooked lightly browned crust (close to New York style) and toppings and cheese that were clearly superior. I'LL BE BACK!! These folks really know what they are doing when it comes to preparing a pizza that is out of the ordinary and beats the competition hands down.

1  Thank PianoMan4000
Reviewed 27 January 2013

Everything was yummy. Fried mushrooms and cheese burger were ok....except the pizza. Pizza was NOT good. They need to fix their pizza.

Reviewed 17 July 2012

Right outside Great America. We had deep dish pizza and calzones. Food and prices were good and if you compare them to park prices then they were excellent!