“Great Food”

Good for: Child-friendly
Appleton, Wisconsin
“Great Food”
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We had wraps and ice cream the first nite and took them back to our hotel. Food was so good we decided to try a second time the next day and got pizza. Ordered a large Canadian bacon and pineapple for 3 of us and had a third left for snacks the next day. My granddaughter ordered a personal size pepperoni. it was huge. took 1/2 with her. The owner was there both nites and came over to welcome us back the 2nd night. She remembered who we were. It is a small place and there seemed to have a lot of regulars.

• Visited June 2014

Gurnee, Illinois
“Wow! Fantastic.”
Reviewed 31 January 2014 via mobile

This place has been here for years and I've never had it. I didn't know what I was missing! They have everything made anyway you want it. Good pasta. Good pizza. Gyro calzone. Ask for a custom gyro pizza. Delicious! So glad I found this place and will be back many many times!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank FInsUp77
“Great little place”
Reviewed 4 October 2013 via mobile

I was really disappointed when I saw that the last TCBY yogurt spot was gone. However, to my delight, when I went in here to eat, I found that they continue to make and sell the same yogurt. They have a wide selection of other food as well, but I zoned in on the gyro salad which is excellent if you order it with the gyro sauce (not the Greek dressing)...it's like trying to be healthy but still getting in a gyro. Been there a few times and will definitely go back.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Katvo
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Good pizza, nice people”
Reviewed 26 May 2013

We went here to get a quick lunch and were pleasantly surprised. The people were really nice and the food was good. The place is small, so I would recommend take out.

• Visited May 2013
2 Thank EmilyT508
Marion, Indiana
“Yummy Pizza!”
Reviewed 20 May 2013

My husband and I stopped here for pizza after a day at Six Flags. They were getting ready to close, but they still accommodated us and were very friendly! It was a very clean place. The menu had almost anything you could think of, from burgers to quesadillas to pizza. We were really wanting pizza, so we went with pepperoni and feta. It was amazing! It tasted homemade and the crust was perfect. Too bad we're from out of town, otherwise I'm sure this place would become one of our regular places to dine. Give it a try!

• Visited May 2013