La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Gurnee
US$94
US$105
US$99
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$113/night.

US$119
US$77
US$144
US$137
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

All reviewswafflescracker barrelsix flagsroom was cleanolive gardenjoe's crab shackstay there againgurnee millshot tubstaff was friendlynight's sleepgreat pricenavy graduationthe breakfast areawithin walking distancecontinental breakfastone night stay
Reviewed 17 May 2018

I was leaving Chicago and returning home to Milwaukee. There was a severe storm warning but I assumed I would make it home before the weather became severe. Crossing into Gurnee the rain poured down to a point I became fearful. I noticed the LaQuinta see right from the freeway and decided to stop. My points earned me a free night. The attendant was very pleasant. The room was exceptionally clean and the bed proved a great night of sleep. LaQuinta is always my first hotel choice.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ1016GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Gurnee, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Nada C.,

That storm we received was mighty strong! I am glad to see that you were able to get here safely and enjoyed the remainder of the evening. We try to ensure that each guest has a pleasant stay and providing great customer service and a nice clean room are our greatest priorities. Thank you for continuing to choose La Quinta Inn & Suites and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location close to Gurnee Mills shopping center and Six Flags Great America. The rooms are standard for this level of hotel. They are very clean and well kept and the staff is wonderful. The only item I would critique would be the free breakfast. They cater more to a younger crowd, being children. Fill them full of sugar; waffles, cereal, and let them run. There were no adult options other than hard boiled eggs and yogurt. They also did not provide any water or ice in the dining room for those wishing just to have a glass of water. I would recommend for a young family looking to be close to the above activities as well as a reasonable rate in the area.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Sherry B.,

Thank you for your recent stay and review. I am very glad to see that you found the staff and accommodations to be wonderful. Thank you for the suggestions for our complementary continental breakfast. While we do have quite the variety of choices we are always looking for an opportunity to better meet our guests needs. We appreciate your recommendation to others and we do hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I stay in La Quinta Inn & Suites airport in Springfield Missouri most of the time but just happened to be in Gurnee on business and then found their hotel to be very accommodating very comforotable I would recommend this hotel to anyone

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
LQ1016GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Gurnee, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2018

Dear Robert,

Thank you for choosing La Quinta Inn & Suites Gurnee/Chicago. I am glad to see that while you were traveling for business you enjoyed your recent stay. We do strive to make everyones stay to be enjoyable. Thank you for the recommendation and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

We choose Gurnee, IL, La Quinta for its proximity to children/grandchildren AND the hot tub. I use the hot tub and my bride uses the pool to 'unwind' following our 6 hour drive before going to family homes.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ1016GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Gurnee, responded to this reviewResponded 2 May 2018

Dear spicevalleyroad,

We strive to be the establishment that families can come to relax and unwind and I am glad to see that we are that go-to for your family! Thank you for returning back to La Quinta and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2018

We were in town for graduation. This hotel is on the older side, but was still quite. The location was great close to everything. You can actually walk several restaurants. Good choice for the price. I would recommend.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
LQ1016GM, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Gurnee, responded to this reviewResponded 24 April 2018

Dear momhines1,

Congratulations on your friend/family members graduation from the Navy. We thank them and all of the military for their dedicated service. I am glad that while you were here during this very important time you enjoyed your accommodations and our location near the many local restaurants. We do hope to see you again in the future.