“Poor hostess”

Jump America
Ranked #4 of 14 things to do in Gurnee
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We have over 16,000 square feet of trampolines including two dodge-ball courts, a foam jumping pit, kids zone, and more! Plenty of parking, convenient location. This is an awesome facility designed for kids from age 4 and up. Jump America is great for adults too. It's a great place for birthdays, parties, day camps, schools, civic and community gatherings, and corporate events.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Poor hostess”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2014

We celebrated my daughters 7th birthday here in June. All the kids had a great time but our hostess was not so great. She did not smile or appear to be helpful by sitting in the office most of the time. I had to walk over several times to ask for help. She also had a an attitude that was quite curt. Her "assistant" that was with her just stood around doing nothing. I basically hosted the party myself. Then, she overcharged me about $55. I still gave her a small tip at the end. Fun place for kids, but bad service.

Visited June 2014
5 Thank LinzMom23

Chicago, Illinois
“Great Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

The place was great and busy...

The children's jump area should take younger kids but they have 3+ rule. Also make sure you fill out your waiver online before you go

Visited February 2014
Chicago, Illinois
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Fun place for kids and adults”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 February 2014

This place is fun for adults and kids! Big place so plenty of room to jump. We have been here several times and love it.

Visited January 2014
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Uncomfortable”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 January 2014

I went for the jump in jam with my son who is 8 years old. I went with him because I was interested to see what it is. A bunch of parents just drop off their kids unsupervised on Friday nights, when I was waiting in line for the jump and jam, the older kids were teasing my son and I said something to them. I then went in, while we were waiting to get into the trampoline area, these unsupervised kids and teens kept using racial profanities to the employee there which was awkward because my son was there and the employees heard and said nothing , they just laughed it off. Every time my son went to restroom , he was being followed by older kids-why?because no parents go to watch their own kids. I do not have time to monitor someone elses kids actions, it was a very unhappy experience watching my kid being like harassed by so many unsupervised kids. My kid is calm and wanted to have a good time but was scared to go to restroom or drink water because these little mobs of kids were in cliques and the employees were nowhere near the restrooms or water fountains to see so we left. I don't understand how parents can just drop off group of small kids unmonitored and have employees just turn the other cheek. They made comments of other minorities there and I myself am a minority. I was upset and just overall unhappy and will not recommend to friend or family.

Visited January 2014
11 Thank Smartcookie2014
Gurnee, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 October 2013

My kids just love this place! Little expensive but a good Groupon deal. Dodgeball, the Foam Pit and lots of jumping areas.

Visited October 2013