“UNique”

Himalayan Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 145 Restaurants in Gurnee
Cuisines: Indian, Nepalese
Reviewed 1 March 2014

The atmosphere was very inviting. The waiter very friendly. Food was excellent, to say i had never eaten nepali dishes before. I will be returning to try something esle.

Reviewed 10 February 2014

Absolutely pathetic, miserable customer service, outrageously over priced and incredibly, miniscule, small portions.
Manager would not even hand me the food, he left it laying on a table and pointed to it and said that is yours.
I paid $19.00 for a cereal bowl size of chicken makhani with 2 pieces of burned and cold naan. Please save your money and go to Gaylord's or India House.

1  Thank NorthBurbs
Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

I love this restaurant. I have come a dozen times. I have never had something that I didn't like. The servers are very nice, and they are quick to serve. I never have an empty water glass...and I tend to empty it fast. I generally always order their vegetarian special. I have come for the lunch buffet, which is delicious, but I eat too much! You should come here if you have any interest in Indian food..

Reviewed 5 September 2013

Went for lunch. Great food but limited items on buffet. Reasonably priced. Authenticate Indian cusuine

1  Thank markoo55
Reviewed 22 August 2013

Exceeded all my expectations. Very nice Indian (or perhaps Nepalese) food and excellent service. We'll be back.