“Nothing exciting - Just average”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Penn Station East Coast Subs
Ranked #95 of 144 Restaurants in Gurnee
Cuisines: American
Fort Worth, Texas
“Nothing exciting - Just average”
Reviewed 6 February 2013

I thought I would try this place hoping that there was something different and astronomical. It's just a sub shop but nonetheless, I've never eaten at one of the Penn Station places. Just average, nothing impressive and probably more disappointing than anything else. The choices were just the run-of-the-mill subs and pretty much everything that I could get at a Subway and have MANY choices of breads/rolls and toppings.

It took WAY too long for my order. The fries were kind of soggy and barely tolerable. If there was a manager around, his/her presence was not there that I could see... given the whole situation.

Between Jersey MIkes, Subway and Penn Station, the choices are best at Subway and prices are cheaper at Subway.

Nice atmosphere, but didn't matter with the so-so food and slow service.

• Visited February 2013