“Old Favorite but hate the new flatscreens”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Wendy's

Wendy's
Ranked #101 of 142 Restaurants in Gurnee
Vernon Hills, Illinois
“Old Favorite but hate the new flatscreens”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014

My husband and I have always had a special place in our hearts for Wendy's because it is where we had our first meal out together. We also have always liked the taste of their burgers, fries and Frosties. The newer salads are nice and I like that there are more healthy choices now. However, I am very unhappy with the addition of flatscreen TVs as a part of the remodelling. Do we have to have another place with more unnecessary loud noise?? I really dislike this trend.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank OperaDiva71

Fort Worth, Texas
“SLOW SLOW service!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 November 2013

This used to be the fastest FAST food restaurant I'd ever been to through a drive-up. Wendy's shut this one down for some beautiful remodeling for about a month and when they reopened they must have changed their crew, because it is now the most INEFFICIENT drive through restaurant I've been to. I waited over 20 in that drive through line with only 4-5 cars in front of me! And once you are in that enclosed drive through lane, they is NO escape. You're stuck having to see through the chance to order. AWFUL!

The food is excellent and high quality, but I will NEVER wait in that drive through line again.

If this is shape of the Wendy's to come with remodeled restaurants and POOR service, they won't be in business much longer.

• Visited November 2013