“Original style - friendly owners”
Review of Gurnee Donuts

Gurnee Donuts
Ranked #1 of 4 Bakeries in Gurnee
Marion, Iowa
“Original style – friendly owners”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

So my aunt/uncle recommended us trying this donut shop. My 2 boys are donut hounds so it was up to me to put this place to the test. They are the true donut coinsures. We got a dozen random donuts from here. The owners were working and answered all questions we had. They were constantly bringing out fresh donuts while we were there. Price wasn’t bad compared to your brand name donut shops in the area. Boys and all of us loved the donuts. They were very fresh and delicious. You could tell they had that “secret” recipe taste. Recommend this place as I would’ve never found it had it not been for my aunt/uncle. We will be back during our next visit.

• Visited July 2014
1 Thank Mike D

Chicago, Illinois
“Great Dounuts”
Reviewed 18 March 2013

One day, my brother brought home these doughnuts to my parent's house and i was so amazed on how good they where. Now, every time i go to Gurnee, i hope to see a box of these doughnuts sitting on the breakfast table. These are better than any Dunkin Doughnut. There is room to sit and eat, but it's not anything special, much like a diner. It's seems to be a family run and owned business.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank ZafferB
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
“Better than a chain”
Reviewed 19 September 2012

A great little place on the corner of Grand and 21. I always try and support the family business against the big chain. If you are in Gurnee try and stop by.

Visited April 2012
Magna, UT
“Tasty food, convenient location.”
Reviewed 28 May 2012

The owner/manager was very friendly and gave me a couple of extra items as it was later in the day. Nothing fancy, just good, tasty food. I wouldn't hesitate returning or recommending this place.

Visited April 2012
Gurnee, Illinois
“My daughters' favorite donuts.....”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

We do not go out often for donuts, but this place is consistently good and my girls favorites

Visited February 2012