“From Italy, with love”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Lunch
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 25 January 2014

We have been going to Tina's for years. The food is always great and the staff are super nice. Try any of the pastas, I tend to stick with the lasagna. It is full of flavor and freshness and doesn't feel to heavy. My husband usually gets the bucatini with sausage and he describes it as "perfectly luxurious". It's simple food made with high quality ingredients (and love). Also make sure to get some cookies for dessert.

1  Thank Edelweiss122112

Reviewed 27 December 2013

I've been here four times now, and Tina's is simply marvelous. My husband and I met here recently for lunch, and it was very good. Delicious aromas greet you the second you step in the door.
The pesto spread for the bread is light and flavorful. His eggplant parmigian was tasty with the perfect tomato sauce accompanying it. The breading was very light and thin, which I liked; I do not typically like breaded foods, but this was light enough to please me.
My spinach salad was fresh and crisp, and I had it with their house dressing instead of the honey mustard. I recommend that slight change, as the house dressing is light, and they don't put it on too heavily. My spinach leaves weren't drowning or limp. Just fantastic!
The restaurant was very busy, as this was a Friday at noon, so we had to wait for a table for about 20 minutes. When we were the next people in line to be seated, they took our order. As a result, our food came out quickly, and we didn't have to wait long for the food. I was ready to dig in, so I didn't mind at all and didn't feel rushed.
The service was prompt and unobtrusive.
Because it's a small space, the tables are close together and rather cramped. We wish that Tina's would either move to a larger venue or open up a second location, or both. We also would love to see them offer dinner hours with pasta entrees. In short, we want more of Tina's!!

1  Thank ZipW
Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

We ate here on a weekday at about 1:30. It was pretty crowded but we managed to find a seat quickly. Everything we had was delicious, we had 3 lasagnas, and 1 Italian sandwich with Parmesan chips. For dessert we had tiramisu which was delicious. An excellent Italian cafe!

1  Thank RedM813
Reviewed 29 April 2013

Don't let the location and the outside appearance fool you. Tina's is in a strip mall and the outside is plain, nothing special. Step inside and you'll see that Tina's is quite charming. "What a surprise."

We had a party of four and stopped for lunch. We got a table quickly and was served italian bread with olive oil and parmesan. Three of us ordered italian sandwiches served with parmesan potato chips and one ordered lasagna with marinara sauce. Not a single complaint from any of us, the food was awesome. We were sitting right across from the pastry case and we couldn't resist ordering dessert. We ordered homemade bread pudding and cannoli's. The service and staff was great, friendly and attentive. I will be back...I'm looking forward to it.

2  Thank sos78
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Owned and managed by Tina herself. Authentic Italian food prepared in a beautiful and tasty manner with fresh ingredients. Every meal is great. Good selection for vegetarians, too. Do not leave without having dessert or taking something home from the fantastic selections of Italian cookies and desserts. The nice touch is Tina graciously thanking you for coming in.

3  Thank BridgetOzzie