FairBridge Inn Express Gurnee
US$110
Fairfield Inn
US$111
US$105
Comfort Inn Gurnee(Gurnee)(Great Value!)
US$95
US$85
ComfortInn
US$81
US$120
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Gurnee(Gurnee)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$124
US$120
HolidayInn.com
US$101
US$94
US$200
SpringHill Suites
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2013

BEWARE...
Rooms are disgusting, towels are stained, tub was gross, pillows were extremely thin, air conditioner leaked, and staff will charge you extra for anything you ask. GM is unwilling to return calls or emails. Also, this motel is run under a different name, Hollywood Inn Suites, along with Econo Lodge.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 August 2013

When I arrived, I was told that they were overbooked and they were going to "upgrade" me to a suite. It turned out that the suite was at a different hotel, the "Hollywood Hotel and Suites." When I arrived, there was no staff on site. I had to use an access card to get into the "hotel." The hallway was poorly lit and dirty. When I got to my room, the door was open. It appeared the someone had been in the room, the bedding was rumpled and there was water around the hot tub. I walked out of the room and down to the other end of the hall and found that a second entrance had been "jimmied" so the door was unlocked- anyone could have access at anytime.

I returned to the Econo Lodge and told them I would not be comfortable staying in the room. I wanted the room I had reserved. I was told that I could not have the room, that I had to stay at their other hotel. I told them that I found my room unlocked and about the entrance door that was open. They told me I was wrong! I was told that, in order to have the room I reserved, they would have to "kick someone out."

When I finally got into the room, it was not clean, it smelled bad. The shower had mold growing in it the bed had no mattress pad, only a fitted sheet, and the mattress was dirty and appeared to be moldy (it was so bad, I took pictures).

Bottom line- this was a horrible experience. The hotel staff refused to honor my reservation, they called me a liar when I told them what I had found at the other facility, and when I finally did get a room (not the one I had reserved) it was awful.

DON'T STAY HERE!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank John K
Reviewed 10 August 2013

when we walked in the hallway reeks of smoke. we went to the room and look around and appear to have blood on the base of the bathroom door. The night clerk came up and clean it off apologize for it. Checked out in the morning and no manager was on duty. The clerk on duty Ask how we knew it was blood.said the manager would give us a call later today very disgusting.the overall room was very disgusting

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Rooms were not clean, there were food rappers on floor. Dust everywhere.. Yellow stains on on bed comforters. Rooms and hallways smelled like smoke. Would not recommend this place to anyone. I would NEVER stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 5 August 2013

We were going ot be in Gurnee for thw CowaLUNGa bike race and failed to get a room until the day before. We were left with few options. We booked a two king bed room. The room we were given was large which was a surprise, however there were other surprises in store for us. The two king beds were not beds in the normal sense. It was just box springs and the mattress on the floor with no base at all. The headboard of one of the beds had fallen off and was hanging precariously over our heads. An iron was fused to the carpet. There was no coffee pot, but we did get two mini fridges and two microwaves. There was a delapitated metal frame bunk bed that was dented and missing most of the support screws so it swayed dangerously when sat on. The bathroom was dirty as was the carpet. We did check the blankets for bed bugs and thankfully found none, but we were glad to check out the next morning.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family