“Very good food at a reasonable price”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #19 of 143 Restaurants in Gurnee
Price range: US$31 - US$40
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Chicago, Illinois
“Very good food at a reasonable price”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

A couple of years ago I was disappointed in this place. However, recently they had revamped their menu and offered good food at a reasonable price (I think they are very competitively priced with olive garden and chili's specials). A good place to check out if you are in the Gurnee area.

• Visited April 2014

Elgin, Illinois, Usa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Anniversary”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

The food is always great, and it is only crowded on major holidays. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable, and the manager usually stops at each table to insure that each customer's experience is a good one.

They have a rewards from for customers who visit frequently, but it is confusing and seems to change every time we go, so I suspect we keep losing our 'reward points'.

Visited April 2014
“Steakhouse”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

Food was average. I ordered the Victoria fillet which was a little tough, the steamed broccoli was under cooked. The salad was standard. Husband ordered the grilled pork chop, garlic mashed potatoes and the green beans, He said everything was great but the green beans were a little under cooked.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank vahat1
“Decent Steak”
Reviewed 13 November 2013 via mobile

This is just what I was looking for. A great piece of steak and at a reasonable price, fast and friendly service. The sides and appetizers are good too. All enjoyed with a well priced bottle of red!

Wi
“Finally”
Reviewed 27 October 2013

Everywhere we travel I try the Steakhouses at least once a week. Ribeye is my favorite cut. About 95% of the time I'm dissapointed in my order. The steak is either tasteless or way too tough. This Outback is one of the rare exceptions. Everything was just right. The doneness, flavor, and especially the tenderness. I guarantee you'll be satisfied.

• Visited October 2013