“The most awesome!”

Applebee's
Price range: US$21 - US$30
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 November 2012

I had great service and the managers were great! I believe manager Brian came by our table and was friendly. Unlike going to chillis where there is never a manager visible! It's great to know there is places that still care about their customers!

Reviewed 17 August 2012

We are always disappointed with the food here. The orders aren't cooked as ordered, and the taste is just not good. We just see no reason to try a place again after the third strike.

Reviewed 24 April 2012

Good food, great selection, good value, friendly staff

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Bristol, Wisconsin
Reviewed 9 January 2009

If you've eaten at Applebee's, then you've eaten at any number of chain restaurants. And nothing clarified that more than my last visit. After arriving and ordering drinks I used the restroom. On the way back to the table, weary from Christmas shopping, I stopped suddenly. Where the hell was I? Which restaurant was I IN? The horseshoe-shaped bar was no help. Tables adorned with free-standing menus like so many billboards said nothing to me. Honestly, I had to look out the restaurant's windows for landmarks. That was the final entertaining moment: the rest of the meal found me quietly appalled at the food.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed 29 February 2008

Super friendly staff. The manager really knows what's what. (Well, as of late 2007 anyhow.)

1  Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook