“Nice Pub”

Ranked #3 of 145 Restaurants in Gurnee
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2013

Had an occasion to be in Gurnee and stayed at the Hampton Inn. Across the parking lot we found Timothy O'Tooles Pub. Had a pleasent and relaxing lunch. A nice Irish lad named Colm served us a great lunch and even better conversation also I can't forget James who was a great server as well. Would highly recommend to all

Reviewed 9 August 2013 via mobile

Always a nice place to come and have nachos as an app, dinner with the family or meeting friends for a game and a beverage. Prices are reasonable and good food.

Reviewed 27 July 2013

Found Timothy O'Toole's while travelling and we were very pleased. Friendly staff and atmosphere. Excellent selection of draft beer with recommendations from helpful staff. Chicken tostada was outstanding.

1  Thank richb238
Reviewed 26 July 2013

This place was recommended by my cousin who lives in Gurnee, IL. She said it was very family friendly so we met her there. They had certain brews on happy hour special. The server had her notes and knew which ones were happy hour priced. She recommended a certain one that was similar to my favorite beer. We sat before 4:00pm (3:45pm) so we waited till four so the kids could eat free (Monday & Tuesday) free. We then ordered an appetizer. The food was good, the beer and the salads were as well. My only comment is the nachos appetizers did not come with cheese. I asked for it but was not told there would be an extra charge for it! I did not want to confront the server about it in front of my cousin. So I let it go. A very nice place!!! Would go back when I am in the area again ( we were staying at Key Lime Cove). Servers were very good with the exception of the cheese charge!

Reviewed 18 July 2013

Great looking sports bar with a restaurant part in it as well.
Food was pretty reasonably prices, especially with the discount from Six Flags.
Great selection of beers/drinks, and food tastes great.