“Good place.”

Add it.
Culver's
Ranked #14 of 146 Restaurants in Gurnee
Reviewed 29 May 2014

Everything was OK". The place is well cared of and I don't have any more words to describe this establishment.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

food was fresh and good. Service was good, but I had the manager helping me. Restaurant was clean. Nothing better than a Butterburger!

1  Thank jtown8378
Reviewed 15 May 2014

The entire family loves the food. I go more often when the walleye meals are available. We love the Butter Burgers, the fries, cheese curds, and the constantly changing flavors of custard.
Because of the convenient locations, Culver's is often a popular stop for lunch when we are out weekend shopping.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

I like the fast service it was fast service I visit on mothers day but I didnt get offer a free sunday like the culver's that was on HWY 145

Reviewed 13 April 2014

We had a large group and our food was ready quickly. Restaurant was well maintained. The food was standard for Culvers. We would return.