“Nothing Special”

Ranked #16 of 143 Restaurants in Gurnee
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Chicago, Illinois
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed 21 June 2014

Not that I was expecting authentic Italian fare, but perhaps the preparation could have been better executed. I feel that the food here has been microwaved...It tastes a bit bland. I do enjoy the endless salad and breadsticks.

Visited March 2014

Elgin, Illinois, Usa
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Special Day”
Reviewed 15 May 2014

Olive Garden is not a convenient stop for us, but we often go out of our way for the food! The soups, salads, and bread sticks are so good (with unlimited refills) that we tend to be full before the entrees even arrive. The entrees are delicious, and there are usually new dishes to try every time we go.

Visited April 2014
Gaborone, Botswana
“Never expected it to be that nice”
Reviewed 4 May 2014

I had their usual salad which was made of very fresh veggies and the dressing was just fantastic! Had the spicy buffalo wings which was superb! One of the best i have tasted so far. I had it with rice which i noticed was too much carb because they served their own bread (i dont know what they call it), which pretty much goes with everything. I also tasted their pasta with white sauce (alfredo or carbonara??) which was also wonderful. I wanted to try a lot more in their menu but sadly it was just me and my sister so didn't want to order too much. The few food that i have tasted indeed were fantastic. They get to be very busy so allot time for service. The pink lemonade was yummy!

• Visited March 2014
Campinas, SP
“As expected!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

Service was great even after a party of 5 grew to a party of 8! Great service! Was able to enjoy time with family.

Visited December 2013
Jefferson, Wisconsin
“Great Service”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Excellent, took the family, 9 of us in all, excellent service, plenty of food and the waitresses were very friendly, fast, and efficient.

• Visited April 2014