“Just fine”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating
Spring Grove, Illinois
“Just fine”
Reviewed 1 December 2013

Used a coupon from Restaurant.com . This place has to compete with 50 chain restaurants within 5 mile radius,so it is at a huge disadvantage.Food was fine,no complaints.Somewhat higher priced than typical restaurants. I would probably return,just nothing to really write home about.

• Visited December 2013

Gurnee, Illinois
“A must try...and a must go back!”
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Between the Buns was not my first pick the day I dined here. I expected burgers and fries like every other joint out there. Boy was I WRONG! Between the Buns was DELICIOUS! I had the Philly Cheesy Beef which included Bari's Beef, Worchestershire, Green Peppers, Mayo, and Provolone. It was the best beef sandwich I have ever had and I am not exaggerating. The beef was tender and the sandwich was perfectly seasoned. The fresh cut fries were also something that set Between the Buns apart. They were just the right amount of crispy and fresh. Another bonus of Between the Buns is that they serve Green River and Red Crème Soda on their soda fountain. It's not very often you see those choices and I was pleasantly surprised. I will definitely go back to Between the Buns!

• Visited October 2013