Baymont Inn & Suites Gurnee
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
The Lotus Suites(Wadsworth)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desksix flagsthe light switchsofa bedroom was cleandunkin donutswafflessausagenaval basefree breakfastpotatoesking suiteparking lotstaff was very friendlynavy graduationacross the streetconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 22 October 2012

I had booked two double Queen rooms 9days in advance. I drove from out of state with a group of seven only to find out they only had reserved me one, even though i provided paper work with confirmation number. I was told there wasn't anything they could do and had to stay in a different hotel with single Queen rooms across the interstate. I would not recommend this hotel to anybody

Stayed: October 2012
Jeshal S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Gurnee, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

We apologize for your experience, I am certain there must have been a misunderstanding and if given a call to the hotel we could take care fo this issue.

Hope you do stay with us again, as we would always honor any and all reservations.

Reviewed 18 September 2012

My husband and I had a weekend free of kids and decided to go across state line to Gurnee Il. Stayed at Best Western and it was a very pleasant stay. The lady at the front desk Hetal was excellent. She gave us recommendations and even had coupons to some of the places. They are in a good location for kids also right by Chuck E Cheese and Golden Corral when we go back with the kids we will be staying there. The rooms where cleans free breakfast wasn't bad either.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Jeshal S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Gurnee, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

We thank you for your review and we hope you do visit us back with your kids, I am sure they will have a lot to do in the area.

Reviewed 7 September 2012

Myself and my boyfriend stayed here for one night in August, to visit the shopping outlets! We arrived at midday and we were greeted by the friendly staff who took our bags for us until we were able to check in! We visited the shopping mall by taxi, because it was raining! I'm not sure exactly how to get there by foot, because the hotel is directly beside a motorway.
When we returned, we checked in and were given our keys. The hotel is small enough, with only 3 floors. The room was fabulous! Large king bed, sofa, desk, TV, wifi, fridge, microwave, bathroom etc. It was very clean too. It is located beside some nice restaurants, all within walking distance.
The breakfast the next morning was very good for a continental breakfast, with waffles, eggs, sausages, cereals, breads, muffins, juices, tea, coffee etc. Very enjoyable, albeit for the number of noisy kids around us!
We never used the pool or hot tub, because to be honest, it looked very small and there were a couple of noisy families in it at the time. It did not look too appealing for us, coming away for a quiet weekend!
Overall, the hotel is in a great location, very friendly staff, and super clean rooms! I would definitely return here!

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Spet6

Dear Madam,

We thank you for your stay with us in August, and I hope you did enjoy the area along with the hotel amenities and services. We apologize for our pool being small and the noisy families, we will work towards controlling the noise and creating equal ooportunity for all our guests.

We hope you do visit us in the future.

Reviewed 5 September 2012

last year we stay and we had a very good service, clean room, nice breakfast, and I would like to thank you to the staff they were friendly also I think is the administrator a nice Lady who give us a right to my family house close to the hotel. thank you

I recommend to all to stay here is close to Mills mall, Six flags, Wal-Mart and nice restaurants.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple
Jeshal S, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Gurnee, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2012

Dear Adrianna,

We thank you for your review and we hope to serve you better during your next visit.

Reviewed 4 September 2012

The hotel was located across from Six Flags which was perfect for my family. They had a free shuttle service that took us there in the morning and picked us up in the evening which saved my $15 in parking fees at the park. Rooms were in great shape with flat screen TV's. The air conditioning unit actually worked which was great since the last hotel we stayed at blew out hot air. The staff was very helpful when we need references to some local restaurants. Overall, I was happy with the room and service for such a good rate. Ill be coming back here next summer.

Room Tip: Get a room further away from pool as there are many people always trying to get to it.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family

Dear Robert,

We thank you for your positive experience and we are glad to hear that you enjoyed your time in Gurnee. Please do let us know if we could assist you in the future and make your stay more hospitable.