Baymont Inn & Suites Gurnee
US$110
US$88
Very Good 4/5
Comfort Inn Gurnee(Gurnee)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$81
US$74
Good 3.5/5
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Gurnee(Gurnee)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$89
US$75
Hotels.com
Good 3.5/5
US$103
US$80
US$77
All reviewsfront desksix flagsthe light switchsofa bedroom was cleandunkin donutswafflessausagenaval basefree breakfastpotatoesking suiteparking lotstaff was very friendlynavy graduationacross the streetconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 August 2013

We booked this hotel because of the price, amenities, and proximity to Great America. It has free breakfast which is on par with a typical "free" hotel breakfast in quality. The pool is very small and the hot tub was not working. The hot tub was the tiping point on why we decided to stay there and were extremely disappointed when we arrived and it was not working. When we asked about receiving a discount for this, we were quickly dismissed. Free Shuttle to Great America is a plus to save on parking. Price was $99 per night, but would have been worth it to stay somewhere else for more money with same amenities.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Jeshal S, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Gurnee, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2013

I appreciate you taking time to write this review and I hope you give us the opportunity to serve you better during your next visit.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 4 August 2013

I would recommend this hotel. The beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was great and kept stocked. It was nice having a couch in addition to two queen beds and a desk. Plus it's very close to Six Flags Amusement park. I look forward to staying here again.

Reviewed 30 July 2013

The room was clean. The breakfast was average. It was in a nice location close to eating places and the Gurnee Mills Mall. 10 minutes away from Waukegan Field House. Laundry services available. There was a fridge and microwave.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for the review!! We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and are honored that you consider us to be your choice hotel in Gurnee. We appreciate your comments Once again, Thank you for the review and we hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 27 July 2013

After an 8 hour drive from Columbus ,Ohio through Chicago, I checked in here at Gurnee, IL. The receptionist was very friendly and made me feel welcome. She gave me great directions to my room and reminded me of the free breakfast the next morning and the hours available. My room was larger than expected and very clean. I had free high speed Internet and a convenient desk. The bed was extremely comfortable! I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: I am a senior citizen and got a nonsmoking room with a king bed on the first floor.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 24 July 2013

All luggage carts were broken, pull out bed was broken, My kids had to sleep on the floor, The tiny little breakfast rooms had a doorway connecting them and next to the doorway was the waffle machine and the milk/juice machine. That was an adventure just trying to get in and out. The elevator was scary! Made a lot of noises and very jerky. No microwave or refrigerator. For families, this is important. But the worst part of all of it was that the staff could care less! The manager actually said, "oh well" and did nothing. Never coming back! Thanks for making my families 1 time a year experience to Great America so "great."

2  Thank Belinda V