Baymont Inn & Suites Gurnee
US$110
US$94
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chicago Gurnee(Gurnee)(Great Value!)
US$77
US$70
Comfort Inn Gurnee(Gurnee)(Great Value!)
US$85
US$81
US$74
US$88
Fairfield Inn
US$79
All reviewsfront desksix flagsthe light switchsofa bedroom was cleandunkin donutswafflessausagenaval basefree breakfastpotatoesking suiteparking lotstaff was very friendlynavy graduationacross the streetconvenient location
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 September 2013

The rooms are clean and beds are comfortable. Hotel could use some updating - pull out bed was broken. The pool was small and cold and there was no hot tub. We stayed after being at Six Flags. The hotel is very close to the park.

Reviewed 22 September 2013

Over all I was glad that I stayed at the Best Western. I came in for my sons Graduation from Boot Camp and I didn't know the area. This hotel was located in a good spot and not far from the Base. I was glad that when I did go and inquire how to get to the base, the staff was friendly and was eager to help me with maps and recommended places to eat for my family. Overall was a good experience

1  Thank Linda W
Reviewed 18 September 2013

Staff is outgoing and riendly. Always smiling & pleasant to talk to. They were helpful and willing to assist to make our stay comfortable. This hotel is surronded by a variety of resturant and execellent shopping at the Gurnee Mill Mall.

1  Thank Sherry P
Reviewed 16 September 2013

Stayed with my family and room was GREAT with 2 beds and sofabed, however Registration Desk customer service needs improving. I work in the hospitality industry and we pride ourselves with GREAT Customer Service. I called to request an early check in because I explained that I was going to Great America and arrived at hotel around 1pm was told that the check in was at 3pm and was there was nothing ready and nowhere to leave the bags. I was not offered any alternatives and felt very unappreciated. Also asked about the hot tub in the pool area and was told that the county was taking all of them out of hotels THANKS to people with children under 5 years old. What type of comment is that to tell a guest??? Very unprofessional.

Reviewed 16 September 2013

The room was a bit noisy, HVAC, but roomy and clean. Dated décor, but was a good value for a one night stay near the interstate. Staff was friendly and did an excellent job. Very attentive. Breakfast, which was included, was sufficient to get our family started for the day. Dinning room was very roomy.

1  Thank Leon W