“Rebekah was extremely nice.”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 12 February 2012

Just wanted a beer and some wings last night. Rebekah is maybe the nicest person behind a Ruby Tuesday bar in the country.

Reviewed 16 October 2011

My wife had steak, I had a burger. We both enjoyed very much. If you like to have a drink on occasion, I recommend the Ruby Relaxer. Service was quick, server was amiable, price was acceptable. Only bummer was no more bison burgers, but they have expanded their seafood offerings. If you are a Red Robin fan, I advise trying Ruby Tuesdays, I feel it is much better.

Reviewed 15 October 2011

Had dinner tonight at the local Ruby Tuesday in Gurnee, IL. Used a BOGO coupon so two entress for the price of one. Quick seating for 6:30pm on a Friday night. Love the free cheddar bisuits. I had the Chicken Fresco with Cheddar Mashed Potatoes and Grilled Green Beans. It was very good. Food was served quickly and was not cold. My daughter had the chicken strip entree with cheddar mashed potatoes and baked mac & cheese. Will definately return!

Reviewed 9 October 2009

I love love love their salad bar. I like to order the 2 mini burgers with the salad bar. I wish we had one of these closer to home! So delicious! We had a group of 6 or 7 and they had a table big enough for us and the service was good.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook