“Worst hotel stay!” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Harrisburg
Bradley, Illinois
“Worst hotel stay!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 May 2014 via mobile

The "MANAGER"couldnt even work the computer! I would recommend to stay in that hotel as an absolute last resort hotel! Bandaids under air condition, mattress ripped, hair in the fridge that wouldn't work. And worst of all blood on the bed skirt absolute disgusting!

Stayed May 2014
2 Thank Jessicagsstt
super8harrisburg, Manager at Super 8 Harrisburg, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
I sincerely apologize on the behalf of myself and the Motel for the inconvenience that accurred on you recent visit. Thank you for bringing these issues to my attention. I assure you that I will look into them at once. I am also sorry I was unable to help you with the issue you brought to my attention. I hope you can understand that our checkout time is 11:00am. Again we apologize.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

Took a chance with AARP discount to try this hotel again. Very rewarding! Cheaper than where we used to stay, much cleaner, and less "shady". Last time here was not so great, but recent updates just make it wonderful. We can be counted among the regulars now! Once we figured-out how the TV channels worked, it was ALL GOOD!

Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank HbgNative
Lacy Ruthann T, Manager at Super 8 Harrisburg, responded to this review, 27 April 2014
I would like to take this oportunity to thank you for your TripAdvisor review. We strive to provide excellent customer service with super clean rooms. Hope to see you soon and thank you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrisburg
Quality Inn
Econo Lodge
Econo Lodge
#12 of 15 in Marion
Fairfield Inn & Suites Marion

Been to Super 8 Harrisburg? Share your experiences!