“Friday Fish Fry”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Tucson, Arizona
“Friday Fish Fry”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

I have gone to this restaurant for years and having moved away from the Lake Geneva area about 10 years ago I miss the Friday fish fry. I went back recently and I have to tell you I miss this place. Just good solid food, nothing fancy, but great portions. Prices are more than reasonable. I wish there were a place in Tucson for a Friday fish fry! Maybe the owner could open a place here. I for one would be there in a heart beat.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank gastrnome

Punta Gorda, Florida
“Classic Supper Club Ambiance, Delicious Food, Attentive Staff”
Reviewed 15 June 2014

This restaurant has been a fixture in the community where I grew up and when I return to that community, I always look forward to dining there. Friday night fish fries are done right with a choice of deep fried or broiled cod. I always take the potato pancake option, and plenty of German potato salad, slaw, applesauce come with the meal. Staff are attentive and one specific fellow won't let your water glass get below half full. We returned for the Father's Day champagne brunch and found a variety delicious dishes, some expected, some not, which made it all the better. This is a wonderful place to bring family and guests. Its unexpected location on the Illinois/Wisconsin state line where US 14 crosses in the little hamlet of Big Foot, makes it a memorable regional destination.

• Visited June 2014