“Very nice place near Chicago b”

Quality Inn & Suites Harvey
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Harvey
Orlando, Florida
“Very nice place near Chicago b”
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised here. The room was very comfortable, nice tv, good solid Internet. The check in went quickly. There is food, stores, and shopping close by. I have no complaints about this place, and would gladly stay here again. Be advised, if you drive a truck, the parking lot is pretty small. $65 with AAA and 1/2 hour from Chicago, and it's right off I294.

Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Qualityinnharvey, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Harvey, responded to this review, 4 May 2014
Thanks for your kind words and will be shared with team.Look forward to seeing you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
St Louis
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

This place seemed ok when we checked in, but that was a facade. To start we left for several hours, returned only to find the room still dirty. Went to the front desk and they said they will send someone right away to clean the room. No one every appeared, so went back to front desk only to be told the staff was gone and they can give me clean towels. I was upset but said ok. Woke up the next morning went to check out and cops all over crime scene tape all over. Someone was shot and killed in parking lot. We were not allowed to leave for four hours while they investigated the shooting. This area is kind of shady and I will stay clear abd not stay at this place anymore.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
I apologize for the bad experience you had and we shall take all corrective actions.I assure you about that.But the crime incident had nothing to with our hotel and we could have done nothing to prevent that kind of incident.

Travellers are raving about these Harvey hotels

Sun Prairie, Wisconsin
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I make hotel arrangements all the time. Today I spoke with Tara, who told me she is new, today! She is FABULOUS - great asset for this Quality Inn. She made my life much easier by being knowledgeable and friendly!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Qualityinnharvey, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites Harvey, responded to this review, 12 April 2014
Thank you for taking time to review us.Your views will be shared and enjoyed by all.We have been consistantly rated no 1 since the time we have opened six months back.
We shall look forward to seeing you again.
Markham, Illinois
Reviewed 4 March 2014

The desk clerk SHAWNAY was excellent & very polite.I give her five stars. Thanx again..The breakfast was wonderful..the rooms are very clean & spacious. The workout room is very convenient if you would like to get your fit on. The swimming area is clean and spacious ....The convince of all the stores and restaurants are close by & delivery I'd available..and they have WIFI

• Stayed January 2014
Qualityinnharvey, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Harvey, responded to this review, 6 March 2014
Thanks for taking time to give your reviews.We do appreciate that and will be shared with the team.We have been rated 1 on trip advisor since the day we opened our doors.We have the best location,service ,pool,fastest FIWI possible and cleanest room .
Shall see you again.Thanks again
Amarillo, Texas
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I can choose any hotel I want, and when working in the Harvey area I will always stay here when I can. Thank you guys. Valerie, Shawnay, LP, and Marcia were fantastic. Very knowledgeable about the neighborhood, and extremely warm and friendly.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
Qualityinnharvey, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Harvey, responded to this review, 4 February 2014
Thank you very much for taking time to write reviews about us.I shall convey your feelings to all the staff,Infect they are the one ,who who informed me about the reviews.We all love to get compliments.We also welcome reviews on areas of improvement .We feel there is always some scope for improvement .If you look at our internal improvement graph on areas like room condition,customer service .It will always show upward trend.
Thanks once again and hope to see you again.
Columbia, South Carolina
Reviewed 9 January 2014

I stayed here for three days during the snow storm in January. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. The hot breakfast was very good. The staff took pride in preparing the food and ensured everything was neat and clean. Best sausage gravy and biscuits I have had at a hotel.
Just want to mention that the sofa in the double room was not a sleeper.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Qualityinnharvey, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Harvey, responded to this review, 10 January 2014
Thanks for taking time to write the reviews.These reviews go a long way in encouraging us to do better .Yes our sofas are small for sleeping but we do have roll on beds ,which we provide on request.We do keep getting compliments for good breakfast,customer service and good location.We take pride in giving excellent service.Look forward to seeing you again.
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 1 January 2014

During my stay at the quality Inn I experience a great atmosphere clean hotel,shower, great rooms, I would recommend this hotel to anybody, hot breakfast, heated swimming pool plus I Work Out Ctr.right off the interstate and convenient to all the restaurant and all the stores, the manager Shawnnay was awesome, she went beyound the called of duty, it was nothing she wouldn't due for the customer.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Qualityinnharvey, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Harvey, responded to this review, 9 January 2014
Thanks for your good reviews and your good words will encourage us to do even better.
We have been rated best in our area since the time we have taken over this business.
Looking forward to seeing you again.Thanks again for taking time to review.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harvey
Clarion Inn
Clarion Inn
#1 of 3 in South Holland
Comfort Suites Hotel - Lansing
Best Western Chicago Southland
Red Roof Inn Chicago Lansing
Sleep Inn Hotel - Lansing
Extended Stay America - Chicago - Lansing

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Harvey? Share your experiences!