“Return visitor”

Quality Inn & Suites Harvey
Ranked #1 of 5 Hotels in Harvey
Reviewed 29 May 2014

we stayed here again for the Easter weekend and our reservations were messed up we ALWAYS reserve the Jacuzzi room but instead we were lead to believe we were getting a deal for the room for 10 dollars less than we normally pay BUT when we checked in we were put in a tiny room on the first floor but of course it was to late to do anything about it and the the breakfast was changed it was this gravy with bits of sausage that looked like dog food, hard boiled eggs it was disgusting, there was no regular coffee just decaf and did i mention someone set off the fire alarm in the middle of the night, I needed to stay but I checked out the next day instead of staying 2 nights. I couldn't bear another night there and believe me, this was the last time I will visit this Quality Inn, I have given them enough chances to get it right and they get it more wrong than they get it right. I am finally fed up with Quality Inn in Harvey

Room Tip: There is no room service so do not expect any, they do not clean your room if you stay 2 nights a...
1  Thank Char N
Rakesh T, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites Harvey, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

I am very sorry the experience you had at my hotel.I assure you I shall take all possible actions to fix the problems.If you decide to come next time I shall make up for all the inconvenience you had.

Reviewed 28 April 2014

I start all my reviews by saying I don't choose where I stay; my company makes the decision. The hotel I usually stay at in Chicago was full and this way the alternative.

On a positive note; this hotel has great access to the interstate, that's really the only positive thing I can really say about this place.

It took 15 minutes to check in, the woman at the front desk was unfriendly and has zero personality.
The room was average, it had a microwave, fridge, and coffee maker.

Something on the other side of the wall was beeping while I was trying to sleep, thank God for ear plugs.

The breakfast was below average.

The thing that caught my interest was the fact that the hotel had a uniformed police officer in and around the hotel. This tells me that this is a crappy unsafe area.

I left an item in the room and it took several calls to get a manager to retrieve the item and get it back to me, poor customer service.

Room Tip: Here's a great tip, choose a room in another hotel in a better part of town.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Qualityinnharvey, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Harvey, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2014

I am sorry for the bad experience you had.I shall be sending the team for more extensive customer care training .But hotel is praised by the guests for good location and value for money.Please give us another chance.

Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised here. The room was very comfortable, nice tv, good solid Internet. The check in went quickly. There is food, stores, and shopping close by. I have no complaints about this place, and would gladly stay here again. Be advised, if you drive a truck, the parking lot is pretty small. $65 with AAA and 1/2 hour from Chicago, and it's right off I294.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

Thanks for your kind words and will be shared with team.Look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

This place seemed ok when we checked in, but that was a facade. To start we left for several hours, returned only to find the room still dirty. Went to the front desk and they said they will send someone right away to clean the room. No one every appeared, so went back to front desk only to be told the staff was gone and they can give me clean towels. I was upset but said ok. Woke up the next morning went to check out and cops all over crime scene tape all over. Someone was shot and killed in parking lot. We were not allowed to leave for four hours while they investigated the shooting. This area is kind of shady and I will stay clear abd not stay at this place anymore.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends

I apologize for the bad experience you had and we shall take all corrective actions.I assure you about that.But the crime incident had nothing to with our hotel and we could have done nothing to prevent that kind of incident.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

I make hotel arrangements all the time. Today I spoke with Tara, who told me she is new, today! She is FABULOUS - great asset for this Quality Inn. She made my life much easier by being knowledgeable and friendly!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Qualityinnharvey, Owner at Quality Inn & Suites Harvey, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2014

Thank you for taking time to review us.Your views will be shared and enjoyed by all.We have been consistantly rated no 1 since the time we have opened six months back.
We shall look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 4 March 2014

The desk clerk SHAWNAY was excellent & very polite.I give her five stars. Thanx again..The breakfast was wonderful..the rooms are very clean & spacious. The workout room is very convenient if you would like to get your fit on. The swimming area is clean and spacious ....The convince of all the stores and restaurants are close by & delivery I'd available..and they have WIFI

• Stayed: January 2014
Qualityinnharvey, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Harvey, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2014

Thanks for taking time to give your reviews.We do appreciate that and will be shared with the team.We have been rated 1 on trip advisor since the day we opened our doors.We have the best location,service ,pool,fastest FIWI possible and cleanest room .
Shall see you again.Thanks again

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I can choose any hotel I want, and when working in the Harvey area I will always stay here when I can. Thank you guys. Valerie, Shawnay, LP, and Marcia were fantastic. Very knowledgeable about the neighborhood, and extremely warm and friendly.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Qualityinnharvey, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites Harvey, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Thank you very much for taking time to write reviews about us.I shall convey your feelings to all the staff,Infect they are the one ,who who informed me about the reviews.We all love to get compliments.We also welcome reviews on areas of improvement .We feel there is always some scope for improvement .If you look at our internal improvement graph on areas like room condition,customer service .It will always show upward trend.
Thanks once again and hope to see you again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Harvey
Clarion Inn
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Matteson
Sleep Inn Tinley Park
Sleep Inn Tinley Park
#8 of 9 in Tinley Park

Been to Quality Inn & Suites Harvey? Share your experiences!