I'm never quite sure what people expect when travelling to a small pile of sand in the middle of the Indian Ocean.......you will see ants, lizards, Gekkos & bats but that's to be expected! This is probably the smallest island we've been to, but no less special for that. It's not the most modern island but then again you should see the water bungalows! You get what you pay for is what people say but I'd say we had above & beyond what we paid!!! Staff (despite what others have written) were friendly & helpful (with no tipping up front). Our waiter in the restaurant, Rashyd, was an absolute delight & a credit to the island management . Sunset at the bar is a delight not to be missed whether you're there for 5 days or 14. However, for us, what made this an exceptional holiday was the diving & the dive centre staff. The Dive Point dive centre slogan is 'dive with friends' & that's exactly what it felt like. We've done some diving in the Maldives but this was exceptional.........white tip sharks, grey reef sharks, nurse sharks, turtles, dolphins, sting rays, eagle rays, manta rays.....& the small stuff....leaf fish, nudi branchs & even an halimeda ghost pipe fish. We give much thanks to the fantastic Freddie, Andrey, Prisca & Richard. Without those guys (& gal!) although it would have been a great holiday,& would recommend to anyone this was FANTABULOUS.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rannalhi was a favourite transit destination for islanders, being the final fresh-water landfall on the journey south from Khaafu Atoll in the Maldives. Known as 'the measure of gold' (ran means gold, nalhi is a unit of measure) for its beauty and fertility, Rannalhi island is now home to an all-action fun resort where good times and friendship make for unforgettable tropical holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Southall Travel, Agoda, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Adaaran Club Rannalhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adaaran Club Rannalhi Hotel South Male Atoll
- Adaaran Hotel Rannalhi
- Adaaran Hotel South Male Atoll