That was the response from a couple at Manchester Airport when they asked where we were going. How right they were. The Adaaran Club is an excellent resort with great accommodation. We had a beach bungalow right by the sea which was very very clean with excellent standards in housekeeping. The restaurant was very large but well organised with little queing even at the egg station in a morning. It was however quite warm for eating even though it is semi outside eating. The bar staff were very friendly and quick to replenish your drinks.
The speed boat was quite hairy inbound but must have been with the tide when we returned which made for an excellent and unusual transfer.
This resort hits the budget without any loss in standards. A holiday in PARADISE
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rannalhi was a favourite transit destination for islanders, being the final fresh-water landfall on the journey south from Khaafu Atoll in the Maldives. Known as 'the measure of gold' (ran means gold, nalhi is a unit of measure) for its beauty and fertility, Rannalhi island is now home to an all-action fun resort where good times and friendship make for unforgettable tropical holidays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Adaaran Club Rannalhi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adaaran Club Rannalhi Hotel South Male Atoll
- Adaaran Hotel Rannalhi
- Adaaran Hotel South Male Atoll