There aren't a lot of lodging choices in Highland, but this is a nice option.
- The staff was VERY friendly, and that made it a good experience.
- The "Smile of a Child" TV station was available at this location. Nice to have a safe and enjoyable children's viewing option!
- Comfortable beds
- Right across the parking lot from Farmer's Restaurant, which was the BOMB! YUM!
The ONLY thing I can think of is that, being a mid-line hotel, the furniture was not the most top-of-the-line. But again, it was clean and pleasant.
We would definitely stay here again, and I fully recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just 30 miles east of downtown St. Louis, off I-70 at exit 24, our Baymont Inn & Suites is within walking distance of several restaurants and shops. Our hotel offers a variety of services including an IL video gaming room, a free hot breakfast buffet, indoor pool, fitness center, guest laundry, and free wifi. All rooms are equipped with a fridge, microwave, hair dryer, coffee maker, iron/ironing board, free local calls, and a personal wake-up call upon request. Consider the hotels conference room for your next meeting or family get-together. Our event coordinators are eager to help you plan the perfect meeting or function. Local industries include: Basler Electric, Eaton B-Line, Highland Supply, The Korte Company, and Trouw Nutrition. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Highland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Highland Hotel Highland
- Holiday Inn Highland